SOUTH HILLS MODEL RAILROAD CLUB 3/22/08
MINUTES OF THE MEETING OF MARCH 18th 2008
The meeting was called to order at 7:05 PM by President Graybill.
The following were present, Bodnar, Baldwin, Miller, Gribowski, Tiel, Maynard,Graybill.
Mr Graybill reported as follows.
- He is still looking at 3 possible sites for club quarters. These are the sites reported in the February Meeting minutes.
- Jim Sacco, owner of City Classics will present a program in May or June on modeling gasoline stations.
- A speaker on scenery materials from Scenic Express will be scheduled for a future meeting.
- Our meetings, for the rest of 2008, will be on the third Thursday evening of each month from 7-8:30PM in the lower level of the Castle Shannon Library
- The Penn State Model Railroad Club will hold an open house April 19&20. There are layouts in O,HO,N, and Z scales.
Mr. Baldwin reported the certificate with the Employer Identification # has been received. Signatures are being obtained for filing the State Fictitious Name application. The $ 70.00 filing fee has been received from the Treasurer.
Mr. Bodnar reported that a checking account has been opened at Citizens Bank. A debit card has been issued and is in the Treasurerís custody.
Balance to date is $ 339.00
less state fee $ 70.00
Balance $ 269.00
There is a $1.00/month statement fee, electronic statements will therefore be used
Mr. Graybill also noted the NMRA Jamboree is scheduled for April 12th.
The meeting was adjourned at 7:25Pm
WK Baldwin, Secretary